|Size mm (in.)||165 (6.5)|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||100|
|Power Handling - Peak W||200|
|Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.)||36 (1.42)|
|Tweeter Voice Coil Ø mm (in.)||20 (0.8)|
|Frequency Response Hz||45 ÷ 21,5k|
|Woofer Magnet size D x d x h mm (in.)||90 x 45 x 17 (3.54 x 1.77 x 0.67)|
|Tweeter Magnet size D x h mm (in.)||29.5 x 22 x 4 (1.16 x 0.87 x 0.16)|
|Weight of one speaker kg (lb.)||1.27 (2.8)|
|Woofer Magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Cone||Pressed-pulp cone with cotton fibers|
|Xmech mm (in.)||±6 (0.24)|
|A||165 mm||6.5 in.|
|B||141 mm||5.55 in.|
|C||74 mm||2.91 in.|
|D||62,6 mm||2.46 in.|
|E||183,5 mm||7.22 in.|
|F||29 mm||1.14 in.|
1. CONCENTRIC COAXIAL TWEETER: built in the woofer voice coil, achieving one single point of emission, to re-create the virtual sound-stage like in live music performances.
2. TWEETER SUPPORT WORKING AS A REAR CHAMBER: sized for low Fs, to ensure a well damped high pass frequency roll-off, allowing low cut-off frequency crossover point.
3. 36 MM PURE COPPER WOOFER VOICE COIL: wound on a Polyamide former, for outstanding power handling and dynamic compression-free reproduction.
4. PRESSED-PULP CONE WITH COTTON FIBERS: combining stiffness and lightweight for a wide frequency response. Cone profile geometrically refined to perfectly match with the tweeter emission ensuring phase consistency in the crossover area.
5. “BOUNDARY FREE” RUBBER SURROUND: for improved efficiency and wider midbass frequency. (Logo Boundary Free)
6. OVER-SIZED FERRITE MAGNET: combined with very low carbon content iron plates, for low distortion at high power levels.
7. BASKET: low mounting depth, acoustically transparent aluminium alloy basket with elegant diamond cutting and featuring the aluminium Hertz logo.
8. ANTI-VIBRATION RUBBER MAGNET COVER: to damp spurious vibrations.
This technology provides the ability to achieve wider emission surface of the cone compared to speakers with same diameter; that way, the cone manages to move a bigger mass of air, so it produces more acoustic pressure.
This special surround is built from highly pure IIR butyl rubber, ensuring extraordinary thermal and mechanical linearity.